Wednesday 12 October 2011

My nightmare begins...

Finally, an agent came with the 'ONLY' biodata, saying WE must act quick, before others lay their hands on the maid.
1. Paid deposit- RM1000
2. Signed documents
3. Submit necessary documents
4. Paid another RM3000
5. Then.... wait.....


After 2 months, the agent called. The maid would be arriving soon.


Told her, I would be travelling overseas, I would come back after 1 week and pick up the maid then. She agreed.


My family and I were away for 6 days, from the 3rd day onwards, the agent made calls and left phone messages on my phone everyday! asking me when would I pick up the maid. I then switched off my phone.


Before arriving KL, while in hometown, the agent kept calling when I finally picked up the phone at night. She asked WHEN would I pick up the maid.

I was really annoyed.

I was annoyed with her calling me up everyday. She explained she needed a definite answer. (???)

I told her I would be back to work the next day and would pick up the maid after work, about 3pm.

At 3pm the next day, my phone rang! and it was from the agent, Miss Wong, again!!!

I told her I was on my way already, and at 3 plus, I reached their office.

No comments:

Post a Comment